- Requirement Elicitation. Requirements are not just 'gathered', they don't just lay around for anyone to pick them up. It takes a lot of skill, a lot of discussion, a lot of collaboration, a lot
of peeling back the layers to get to the heart of a business capability. We use IIBA terminology in our Business Analysis.
- Requirement Analysis. Once we have a clear view of the requirements, we take a closer look to see whether there are any inefficiencies that we can address. It often pays to question
Solution Design and Development
- Solution Approach. In an attempt to minimize custom development, we look at all options; everything is up for debate. The solution may be to change a business process to fit the standard
software, or to purchase a 3rd party product to satisfy a need. Our solution approach is always system agnostic.
- Custom Development. Only when all other means are exhausted do we look at custom development. We use design patterns from the standard product as a template for custom functionality. Custom
functionality should integrate seemlessly into the standard product.
The Latest Insights
- Latest Technologies - Events, Extensions, Azure Functions, APIs... The amount of new technology and the frequency of new releases is overwhelming even for the
most advanced organizations. We can help you make sense of it all
- Modernize your development process - the latest development tools for Business Central allows you to easily implement source control. Event based architecture is essential to minimize the
footprint of your development on the standard product. We can help you get your development process ready for all modern challenges
- Automated Testing - the standard product comes with a test suite that can test all standard functionality in a matter of hours. We can develop automated testing for all custom functionality,
which enables you to guarantee the quality of your entire system.
- CI/CD - continuous integration and delivery is no longer a pipe dream. With the latest tools, you too can have the ability to deliver new features in a fraction of the time